OCC Operator #24699, YEPP being an oil and gas field operator generates its own oil and gas prospects for development, which allows YEPP to offer a boutique of oil & gas investment opportunities to Direct Industry Partners. Whether drilling new wells, completing already drilled wells, investment in rigs with equipment necessary to rework or plug wells and/or cleaning the oil and gas fields. YEPP mitigates risk on multi levels, while focusing and aligning with each partner's individual goals and interest.
HOTTEST PLAY YET; AS PREDICTED BY YEPP LEADERSHIP, THE FED HAS REACHED A BIPARTISAN AGREEMENT TO DIRECT SUBSTANTIAL FUNDING ($4.7 Billion First Tranche) TO PLUG OLD ABANDONED WELLS. YEPP and its partners are deploying rigs and equipment suitable to assist with the oilfield clean-up. This is a win-win situation for all. There's finally a guarantee in the oil and gas industry, but only if you have the ability to restore oilfields to beautiful pastures. YEP Petroleum Group, Inc., with drilling partner NDC, LLC participated in a state of Oklahoma by invitation only conference call on March 22, 2022 with a small group of other companies regarding the upcoming five (5) year plugging program currently being funded by the U.S. government. Equipment funding needed, you too can help, inquire about how. YEPP will pay it's partner principle and 15% by end of 2022 then 12.5% of the net profits of the rig unit partnered in, which is projected at 66% annually for four (4) years. Potential ROI on $750,000 is $2,862,500 during a five (5) year maturity period.
YEP Petroleum Group, Inc., programs are on a Direct Industry basis. Participants agree to having such knowledge and sophistication to evaluate day to day business matter.
In the event "Risk", meaning tax advantages are a part of a firm, individual, group or syndication portfolio, YEP Petroleum Group, Inc., "YEPP" has a large inventory of quality conventional oil and gas drilling, development and/or re-development programs to meet most portfolio needs. YEPP prospects were primarily derived from early efforts and results from companies such as Marathon Oil, Chevron, Gulf Oil, and Phillips Petroleum, amongst other, who originally developed the oilfields in the continental U.S. during the 1950's through the 1990's. The BIG oil companies today have a major emphasis on offshore and foreign exploration for new world changing discoveries, but still maintain a strong presence in the areas of YEP Petroleum Group, Inc., interest. Such presence ensures solid ready infrastructure and quality top tier prospects having been enhanced by newer techniques, understandings and equipment.
Tax Shelter-Internal Revenue Code 263c allows oil & gas investments to be deducted 100% from any form of income, an estimated 80% 1st year & the remaining 20% over 5 to 7 years. The deductions are regardless of the investment performance, with 15% of all oil and gas income being tax free.